Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10 August 2013, 20:55)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone wants a copy PM me with a valid E mail addy or ask SD where he is going to host it in MS Word and PDF formats.
NR

Will post on the main site tonight.
Good Chap Smile ta muchly
Fitted a combi hot air and water diesal heater in kitchen only does 10l of hot water but when the power goes Big Grin
(11 August 2013, 10:01)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 August 2013, 20:55)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone wants a copy PM me with a valid E mail addy or ask SD where he is going to host it in MS Word and PDF formats.
NR

Will post on the main site tonight.

NR, Has just sent me an update, won't be able to convert it in time for tonight so it'll likely be Tuesday now.
just acquired a brand spanky new petrol generator for £45- 850 watts.

4 liter tank six hours run time per tank.

even if I dont use it I can barter it for something else....
I'm still alive & prepping folks Smile

Over the last week I've managed to buy a 2kw petrol generator & a shotgun cabinet.

Still putting a couple of tins away every now & again - the wife still isn't very supportive but she happily used stuff I had put away (marmite & uht milk) when we ran out, so hopefully she is seeing the advantages.
went to a couple of car boots in the NE whilst at the In-Laws yesterday

not much jumped out apart from the fishing gear but I've not looked into what I want or need so didn't buy

apart from that I picked up some house candles, a couple more rolls of duct tape and a few food grade buckets with lids
5 cords of wood .....done and dusted. car boot Sunday bought saw set for 25 p .....more honey, corned beef, veg oil, ......waiting for work to come in ....more dosh needed to finish stuff, but not pissed off bout it.....there are loads to be going on with ....doing a BP ...skip diving this week , see what turns up.......when you think of it folks YOU CAN always do something to move on up ! never get disheartened .....WE are Preppers FFS
went to Cheddar car boot on sunday, got a cheap lamb joint for £4(RRP £7.99), a pack of really decent ham for £2(RRP £4.99) and some decent flap jack @ 60p a pack, but what I am pleased about is I got 4 packs of Nature Valley -3 packs of trail mix and 1 of the crunchy granola bars...4 X18 bars=72 bars total cost £10, their £2.39 EACH in the supermarket!!! I also got a Camelbak hydration pack, new just not in the packing, I think its the 2 litre or 2.5 litre size-£9.99 on line, I paid £6.
Got me another Hilux Surf on Friday Big Grin