Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(20 August 2013, 17:24)River Song Wrote: [ -> ]3 packs of TravelJohn Disposable Urinals.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003U...UTF8&psc=1

It's alright for you guys pissing up a tree, but ladies do prefer something a little more comfortable and these little things could help

what wrong with a plastic jug from the local market-£1.50???Angel and its reusable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

£24 for 3 wee's ? that's more than "spending a penny"!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I got 3 more bottles of my "special" shampoo in the market this morning £3 each, got more than a dozen bottles stashed away now, as I don't use much at a time I reckon I've got enough for 2-3 years.
It's actually 3 x 6 units so thats 18 for £24 -

£1.50 plastic jug --- Oh dear - no class :-)
I collected 3 x 1000 litre IBC for water storage. Unfortunately the food grade IBCs had flimsy looking wooden bases and weak cages so I opted for some really tough models that had contained swimming pool chemicals instead. they are haz marked as "irritant", but didn't have "toxic" or the pictures of dead fish and trees, so with a good rinse they should be OK for watering the plants with. This winter I will be able to fill and empty them many times over in prep for any drought next summer.
(20 August 2013, 18:00)River Song Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually 3 x 6 units so thats 18 for £24 -

CLASS?? what are you-the local gentry? nobody going to give 2 hoots what we pee in after the collapse.
(20 August 2013, 18:08)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 August 2013, 18:00)River Song Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually 3 x 6 units so thats 18 for £24 -

CLASS?? what are you-the local gentry? nobody going to give 2 hoots what we pee in after the collapse.

I pee all over the place - on the compost heap, in my special brew sheep-shit plant food container, each side of the barn doors to keep foxes away.
Store it in water balloons that way if anyone tries getting into ya home throw them. Couple of them hitting them they will soon change their mind haha
(20 August 2013, 18:11)Steve Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 August 2013, 18:08)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]

I pee all over the place - on the compost heap, in my special brew sheep-shit plant food container, each side of the barn doors to keep foxes away.

we use it on the garden, mixed 5parts water to one part you know what!

that's where the jug comes in handyBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Got myself another box of potassium permanganate tablets from the chemist. 4 boxes of 30 dissolvable tablets. Having bad skin has its upsides, I get them free (well £10 a month for a prepay prescription card) instead of the £15 off the shelf price. Ill get another box next week aswell.
My 1kw wind Turbine arrived yesterday,... now for the other bits... Smile
(20 August 2013, 23:36)Geordie_Rob Wrote: [ -> ]Got myself another box of potassium permanganate tablets from the chemist. 4 boxes of 30 dissolvable tablets. Having bad skin has its upsides, I get them free (well £10 a month for a prepay prescription card) instead of the £15 off the shelf price. Ill get another box next week aswell.

Get some glycerol and you've got a cracking fire starter Smile