Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scored at a car boot sale today Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

http://www.classicpressurelamps.com/foru...35P_02.jpg

Found one of these, for the princely sum of,,

£3.00 Cool

WaylandereBig Grin
Spent the week-end making quail house and run, picked up 12 quail very jumpy creatures.
Bought 2 x nbc suits

Need to find fairy inexpensive masks
I purchased the Finnish Military masks, they are inexpensive, very similar to the American..Just make sure that you get sealed filter canisters,... some sell with used ones, the mask will be good, just bear in mind that the filter will be no good at all,.... buy new canisters

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Finnish-protec...5af208f708

In fact the link I have just put up claims they are still in their sealed bags,... great, but I would just message them and make sure
are they legit? ive seen these same masks advertised on ebay for paintball/airsoft products? probably not the same seller though
The ones I purchased are the real deal, I know a bit about gas masks,... that's not to say there isn't a few crims out there selling fakes though..... but I have never heard of any,....I think the two links I put up are good though

Some adverts will say something like, `display well`,... dont dismiss these, because there is quite a big collectors market for gas masks, so the advert for a proper military gas mask often says this in the advert.

....and of course they are also sold as paintball masks because they are cheaper than the proper paintball basks, and look the part in war games
I have come to work for 12 hours on o/time because i now have a list of stuff to buy as long as my arm...thanks guy's....i really hate overtime...should fund my berkefeld Smile
Tested the radios while walking the dogs. Good fun, and a good lesson in questions I need to ask Mr Speed to learn what I need to learn.
cheers Highlander Smile
Mate and I brought a 7 month old GOS gilt pig for fatten we want to get her up to 110-120 kilos for bacon and ham. At the moment she's 65 kilos so should be ready in about 3-4 months.