Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Broke my bag of protein for the store. Time to enjoy the flavour and sort that out. Third time's a charm. I think I'll be going for a different type of protein this time! One in much stronger bags!!! Or I'll just be more careful!
Her indoors forget a few bits at shopping so i was despatched....spam at a pound a tin with best before date apr 2016 well it would have been rude not to eh?
Got the heating oil tank topped up; filled the car fuel tanks to capacity - they'll stay that way while the Syrian crisis is on; picked loads of tomatoes from the garden, cooked them and froze as puree; picked blackberries and raspberries for freezing; made raspberry gin for treats in winter; baked a large batch of cheese scones for immediate eating and some for freezing.
Ordered my Christmas Cigars.

I like them to have a few months in a humidor, to develop the best flavours.

A box of 25 Cuaba divinos (my absolute favourite smoke)

A box of 25 Cohiba Espendidios (a luxury smoke-nice with brandy & port)

A box of 25 Montecristo No5's (a nice everyday treat)

And Bundle of 25 Jose L Piedra Nacionales Cigar

We must also prepare for a little treat now and again.

WaylanderCool
Not a smoker myself but i like your style.....music is my treat....am a cd a holic....not gonna be much use come the day but i have them all digitised just need to figure out the best way to store and listen for the future.
2nd coat of old car oil for the shed [the best and free to weather protect wood ]
(3 September 2013, 21:57)Waylander Wrote: [ -> ]Ordered my Christmas Cigars.

WaylanderCool

Screw the dehydrated potato mush etc

THIS is what I call "Style" ---- with these cigars, a fur coat (and no knickers) together with a decent crossbow and I'm ready .....

Wink

(3 September 2013, 21:57)Waylander Wrote: [ -> ]Ordered my Christmas Cigars.

WaylanderCool

Screw the dehydrated potato mush etc

THIS is what I call "Style" ---- with these cigars, a fur coat (and no knickers) together with a decent crossbow and I'm ready .....

Wink
(3 September 2013, 20:29)MaryN Wrote: [ -> ]filled the car fuel tanks to capacity - they'll stay that way while the Syrian crisis is on

That could be months Mary!

I don't have that luxury, I use 2 tanks of fuel a week Sad

At least my stocks are rotated regularly I suppose

(4 September 2013, 06:52)River Song Wrote: [ -> ]THIS is what I call "Style" ---- with these cigars, a fur coat (and no knickers) together with a decent crossbow and I'm ready .....

Wink

This is my Wednesday night get up!
Loving the list Waylander! Where do you shop, local tobacconist or online? If you can, get a hold of Macanudo Gold Label. Not a UK smoke. Or Tatiana flavoured cigars, if you like the sweeter options. I've never seen Tat's in the UK either :-( Mac-G-L was my first ever smoke. Stunning!!! Ahem....anyway, back to what I've done about my preps haha.

Today I took delivery from my Chinese 'brother'. A few people know the excitement that entails. Others will not have a clue. For those that know what it could well mean, remember, there is a prize at the orienteering. Nothing amazing, but it is really cool!!!
Hit the 3 week milestone tomorrow for quitting smoking, nicotine should be fully out of my system by then.