Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(4 September 2013, 08:33)MikeA Wrote: [ -> ]Hit the 3 week milestone tomorrow for quitting smoking, nicotine should be fully out of my system by then.

Congratulations!
Signed up with a dentist to get a couple of dodgy teeth sorted... dont want an abscess post shtf...

And bought some wheatgrass seeds as aparently their very good for you, you grow them in trays indoors, then cut the grass and blend it and drink.

Contains many vitamins minerals and nutrients etc.

So post shtf a great way of getting vitamins etc hopefully...
I placed an order with the green company for my new berkefeld filter £96.13 postage free....chuffed...would just like a waterbob to go with it now.

Found some eley 12 bore 32g bb for £40/250 be rude not to.
Bought one of those site lamps that work off 12v and are also rechargeable
Special offer at Screwfix for £29.99

Also a large water hose system. I needed to fill my 45 gallon drum with water.

The 45 gallon drum I thought was good purchase

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/205-LITRE-45-G...3ccb393116
(5 September 2013, 08:04)River Song Wrote: [ -> ]The 45 gallon drum I thought was good purchase

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/205-LITRE-45-G...3ccb393116

They would make great Faraday cages too,... nice find
Archery again tonight with my youngest granddaughter. Third session now and it's a good 'un! She's loving it too - can it get any better? Smile
choped even more wood my outside storeage is almost maxed out now .
Picked loads of crab apples. The larder is now stuffed with crab apple & clove jelly. Picking blackberries every other day to store in freezer until I get time to make jelly and liqueur. Located a cast iron barbecue stove - it's on its way to me. Now to stock up on charcoal just in case.
Damascus steel blade arrived this week, along with a few other bits. Ordered 2000 pellets for the air rifle, 1000 Prometheus and 1000 Air Arms Diablo Hunter. Time to start stockpiling these.

Off to investigate a sewing machine tomorrow, one that'll stitch thick canvas, I'll be buggered if I'm doing all that stitching by hand.
(4 September 2013, 08:33)MikeA Wrote: [ -> ]Hit the 3 week milestone tomorrow for quitting smoking, nicotine should be fully out of my system by then.

Good on ya mike,Ive been cold turkey since the 3rd of jan and i still bloody want one