Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(13 September 2013, 12:48)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]minstrels and maltesers?? the mind boggles! not my kind of prepping food but I suppose if it keeps "the little woman" happy then it might have its uses!Tongue maybeBig Grin

Can't knock a bit of comfort food BP!
(13 September 2013, 12:49)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 September 2013, 12:48)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]minstrels and maltesers?? the mind boggles! not my kind of prepping food but I suppose if it keeps "the little woman" happy then it might have its uses!Tongue maybeBig Grin

Can't knock a bit of comfort food BP!

comfort food to a bloke is corned beef and cheese(not necessarily together though!)Big Grin
Comfort food to me is a nice brandy, paired with a fine cigar.
(13 September 2013, 12:55)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Comfort food to me is a nice brandy, paired with a fine cigar.

I used to like a nice cheroot back when I was smoking, but never had any time for spirits, prefer a bottle of Newcastles finest, don't drink or smoke now though. I can either drink or prep-cant afford to do both.
(13 September 2013, 12:55)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Comfort food to me is a nice brandy, paired with a fine cigar.

Courvoisier XO and a Cuaba Divino Cool

Heaven !

WaylanderAngel
figuresBig GrinBig Grin
(13 September 2013, 12:59)Waylander Wrote: [ -> ]

Courvoisier XO and a Cuaba Divino Cool

Heaven !

WaylanderAngel

Yup, I do like the XO. Can't say I've tried a Divino.

Hhmmmm, may order myself another treat or two today then Big Grin
Cohiba. Very common, but the closest to my favourite (Macanudo Gold Label).
I think someones lost the plot.
(13 September 2013, 13:17)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Cohiba. Very common, but the closest to my favourite (Macanudo Gold Label).

Cheap as chips, only £8 a cigar, but lovely flavours and a nice 45 minute smokeSmile

WaylanderCool