Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(13 September 2013, 14:09)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 September 2013, 13:59)Waylander Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 September 2013, 13:39)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]do me a favour Waylander, when TSHTF.....DONT come to Devon?

Only as it's new KING Exclamation

WaylanderTongueTongueTongue

No invading Cornwall, that bit's mine!

For now anyway...

I WAS going to say, not for long!

anyway, you've only been in cornwall for 5 minutes, hardly had time to unpack.
(13 September 2013, 14:13)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 September 2013, 14:09)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 September 2013, 13:59)Waylander Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 September 2013, 13:39)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]do me a favour Waylander, when TSHTF.....DONT come to Devon?

Only as it's new KING Exclamation

WaylanderTongueTongueTongue

No invading Cornwall, that bit's mine!

For now anyway...

I WAS going to say, not for long!

anyway, you've only been in cornwall for 5 minutes, hardly had time to unpack.

Be a while yet, buying a house takes bloody ages!
Plus I have to find the right property first. And it's not just the property, have to think about school catchment areas, crime rate, location, natural resources nearby an all sorts.

You are correct, still quite a bit in storage. Turns out that's a good thing Big Grin
oh I see, your BUYING a house now, that should solve a lot of problems, give you a few different ones though!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin I wish I had the money to buy a house!
(13 September 2013, 14:20)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]oh I see, your BUYING a house now, that should solve a lot of problems, give you a few different ones though!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin I wish I had the money to buy a house!

Yup, with a little help of course!

I found a brilliant one, detached, workshop, 3 bed wooden lodge in the garden, garage, local school rated outstanding by ofsted. It's £10k over the stamp duty limit though, and I don't see the point of giving the government over £18k just to buy a property. Cheeky fuckers.

So, unless they'll take less than £250k for it, the search will continue.
yeah well, I don't think anyone buys the FIRST house they see-ever!! I know exactly the house I want...wont cost anywhere near £250K but it'll cost a bit to do up. now if only I had the money!
reading through my list of books I purchased based on lists from this forum.
My british Berkefeld arrived today. I must admit it's a lot smaller than I thought. I thought it was going to be double to size of a large old fashioned tea urn but its far smaller. Anyway I haven't put it together yet.

Looking forward to it.
Made 20 lbs of pickled onions, 6 lb of marmalade and 4 lb of sweet pickle.
(14 September 2013, 22:02)River Song Wrote: [ -> ]My british Berkefeld arrived today. I must admit it's a lot smaller than I thought. I thought it was going to be double to size of a large old fashioned tea urn but its far smaller. Anyway I haven't put it together yet.

Looking forward to it.

yeah i was quite surprised at the compact dimension's but it certainly gives enough water even with just the one candle in it , good thing really incase you have to hump it any distance for a bugout.
Bought a new Bow 45lb @ 28 Inches, 60 inches when strung. Making up 24 Arrows.