Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just picked up some more FREE firewood this morning courtesy of a certain industrial estate!Big Grin( it was left outside in a box for anyone to help themselves-just in case your wondering!)
You could have spiced it up BP, you know! Took out three guards first using only my hands in a chopping motion whilst emptying bin.........struth
(6 October 2013, 13:27)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]You could have spiced it up BP, you know! Took out three guards first using only my hands in a chopping motion whilst emptying bin.........struth

nope, just drove in, there it all was in a big wooden box, so we just filled the car up and left!Big Grin funny thing they were all sealed individually in shrink wrap plastic-even the smaller bits- whether they were packing or something i'm not sure Angry. also could have had a load of pallets as well, but don't need any at present.Angel
you know me by now SS, slide in Quietly, pick up the stuff and put it in the car Quietly, and slide out again Quietly!Big GrinBig Grin
Nearly finished my extra heavy duty butchery table in the barn today, just have to finish the aluminium drip tray and spray shields, ready to chop up my oversized sheep and get them into the freezers.
New wood fired cooking and heating range was installed and fired up this weekend.

:-)
Knock knock.

Whose there?

Postman?

Give me my parcel you swine! WAHOO!!! 25 litre drum with a tap!!! Perfect for the water purification tablets I already have. It's almost as if they were planned to work together haha. That's 7500 fresh litres of water for me and my wife. Drinking 2 a day will mean 3850 days of drinking water. Washing and the alike will be much easier to sort out. There are streams for that boring stuff.
I've got news for you Scythe, a 25 litre drum only holds-wait for it....25 LITRES!!Big GrinBig Grin
(8 October 2013, 13:20)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]I've got news for you Scythe, a 25 litre drum only holds-wait for it....25 LITRES!!Big GrinBig Grin

But it can hold that amount many times over :-)
(8 October 2013, 13:43)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(8 October 2013, 13:20)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]I've got news for you Scythe, a 25 litre drum only holds-wait for it....25 LITRES!!Big GrinBig Grin

But it can hold that amount many times over :-)

depending on if you have somewhere to get supplies from??

even if you have, that 25 litre drum will only ever hold 25 litre's, you need more than one-don't want to rain on your parade- but 25 litres will last you and "her indoors" what....3 days maximum probably.