Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just got the post, received 1 syphon pump and 2 HEAVY log splitting wedges!!
Acquired 4 ten litre, wide necked food grade screw topped containers. Also got a unissued NBC suit from 1993from a friend.
Ordered 'a few' more candles for the greenhouse heaters. 200 8 hour burn night light candles.
just received pair of loppers in the post, OH promptly nabbed them for the garden so I've had to order myself another pair!!Big GrinBig Grin
(10 October 2013, 12:27)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]just got the post, received 1 syphon pump and 2 HEAVY log splitting wedges!!

sorry to say bp those pumps dont work , thay wont make it any bigger...Tongue
Sunna, We bow to your obvious experience on the matter.
yes its the same with those little blue pills , got one stuck in my throat once....all i got was a stiff neck.....Tongue
(11 October 2013, 15:33)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 October 2013, 12:27)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]just got the post, received 1 syphon pump and 2 HEAVY log splitting wedges!!

sorry to say bp those pumps dont work , thay wont make it any bigger...Tongue

its not that sort of syphon!Big Grin
today iv weather /water proofed my wood store and broke down 6 palletts to go in it
My box of goodies came this morning ... a bit dissapointed that my twinpack of aquamira straws wasn't singles taped together, now i'll have to disturb the packaging to seperate them for the bob's, the UCO lantern is a fabulous bit of kit, was a bit silly and paid an extra £2 for brass cos it looked nice(i'm usually more function than form) great simple clever robust design....love it.

Local camping shop has the large size butane canisters on offer for £3.99 so i'm going to nip down for £20 worth