Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hold on LS let me explain, from my garage to my. Gig shed...music room is 122 ft did this bit with a pallet pump truck wheeled it down hill dropping two levels ....easy.....then step up into music room ....scafold board up to floor level.....about 6 inch step......on my third attempt got it onto the floor .....used scofolding pipe tube to run off onto patio slabs...... not superman ....just a miner's son pal.

Hold on LS let me explain, from my garage to my. Gig shed...music room is 122 ft did this bit with a pallet pump truck wheeled it down hill dropping two levels ....easy.....then step up into music room ....scafold board up to floor level.....about 6 inch step......on my third attempt got it onto the floor .....used scofolding pipe tube to run off onto patio slabs...... not superman ....just a miner's son pal.or welsh boy born and bred strong is the arse weak in the head
(7 February 2014, 22:54)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]....just a miner's son pal.or welsh boy born and bred strong is the arse weak in the head

Strong in the arse? Tongue Big Grin
Got the discovery MoTd today passed with flying colours and no advisories. Well pleased.
Today has been...eventful.

Started off on a drive to pick up my new 'waterbutt' (think IBC...1000 litre storage) with my neighbour and my wife.

I am now at home with my new IBC in the garden, plus a small 50 litre blue barrel, and 2 x 150 litre water butts (also blue barrel's).

Total cost for today...£65.00

I am a happy bunny.
good for you Scythe, I can get blue butts free of charge from local farms or industrial estates .
This guy was pretty cool, so I'm okay dropping a little cash his way.

I think I'll be getting another 2 IBC's soon enough from him.
SS, that's still pretty impressive for a single person.....Welsh boy or not!
I have just received a new Sword, HooorahSmile a 1775 American Revolutionary War Sabre based on the prototype in "swords and blades of the American Revolution" by George C Neumann. Now I just need it to stop pissing it down so I can go and test cut some targetsAngry
Can't wait to try it out on those damned RedcoatsAngel
received 2 cheapo knives yesterday, waiting on some spark strikers, also several prepper/homesteading type books from Amazon, looking at some bow staves to purchase-only if their a reasonable price I never pay silly prices for stuff....mr scrooge that's me!!!
ordered 240 tin's of cheese from conserva de !!!!!!! sharing with a fellow prepper but got a cracking deal as it works out to around £1.55 a tin at nearly a 1000kcals a tin...perfect when you love cheese as i do and you have some vegetarians in your group as its an easy way to get protein into them.