Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bought another 4 Kune Kune pigs, two are gilts, and found someone with unrelated boars to service them. Piglets ahoy !!!
Just bought one of these for those sneaky moments when you want to know whats going on out of sightBig Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8WkJVmS3n8
TH that's a wicked bit of kit, but I wont get one, I once bought a RC generic airplane kit, assembled, launched it and watched as it gracefully flew off on its merry own way never to return Smile
Honestly these things are so simple to fly with a bit of practice, as soon as I get a good day I'll make a vid.
TH, very good since you view it real time rather than record onto a sd card then review footage on a computer. How much are they if you don't mind me asking?

As for adding to my preps, I've just bought a clay pizza oven from Argos (sorry, no monster munch pics) for only £80, which I didn't think was too bad. An extra way to cook food if the gas & leccy goes down. Smile
From Red5 mate "Hubsan X4 FPV" £150. But you can get them from a few places. You can view it "real time" but also save onto a micro SD and edit later on PC.
Collected my 4 new piglets. Cute. And Tasty.
Thank you TH
Argos have a deal on cv470 gas cartridges £19.99 for four the cheapest individual price I've seen is £7.20 per tin at go outdoors....I've cleaned out my 2 local argos shops got 12 can's for my stocks.
(5 January 2015, 16:10)Midnitemo Wrote: [ -> ]Argos have a deal on cv470 gas cartridges £19.99 for four the cheapest individual price I've seen is £7.20 per tin at go outdoors....I've cleaned out my 2 local argos shops got 12 can's for my stocks.

I recently bought a stack of Primus 450g gas canisters at a price of £5.00 a cartridge, but the cheapest I've seen are these at only £3.99:

http://www.outdoorcampingdirect.co.uk/45...AlhL8P8HAQ with free delivery if you spend £50