Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
are they the same fitment as gaz....stupidly I have two types of lightweight stove with different size thread connections...I have plenty of stock for the coleman sized thread but very little for the gaz one.
They are the self sealing screw top fitting....

Which should be universal.
yeah there are 2 thread sizes which aren't interchangeable....gaz products have there own thread

soz cv470 is a press fit the coleman type is a screw fit
(5 January 2015, 19:52)Midnitemo Wrote: [ -> ]yeah there are 2 thread sizes which aren't interchangeable....gaz products have there own thread

soz cv470 is a press fit the coleman type is a screw fit

I've got a Primus gas camping Stove and the AlpKit BruKit and I can use the same canisters on each, so I assumed all of the threaded ones were the same - but maybe not. I've not used Gaz brand before but I have used Coleman/JetBoil/Primus screw type canisters on both the Primus gas camping Stove and the AlpKit BruKit without any problems, but these are obviously different to what you have with the Gaz press fit system.

Sorry for the confusion Wink
today I worked out in the gym pumping iron working on the guns and back, plus 30 mins cardio and 50 situps.
I bought a new hat.
Oh and some more condoms.
They are good for water carrying.

I'm bored with all this
Have a nice day
we bought a new microwave today, does that count??Big Grin
Buying more ammunition from China (that should get GCHQ frothing lol)
in the form of Tonkin Bamboo Arrow shafts, in my humble opinion they are superior to wooden ones, and a lot cheaper. Wooden shafts are getting so expensive it's not funny.
Well, it's seed buying/sorting time, so that's what I have been doing. Sheet of paper, plan of veggie patches and hope I get it right for the year. Oh yes, and ordered another chicken coop to upgrade the flock a bit.
I'm making some super tactical slings for my shotguns. I'll probably do a one point and two point sling - I'm using half inch bungee cord, paracord, some hydration tube covers and cannibalized airsoft slings (for the HK clips.) I'll do some photos when I'm done.