Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just cleaned out the fire [ash and nails] then have too wrap it up real good as the dustman wont take it , a job wich I hate that's dusty and leaves a ash taste in my mouth for the rest of the day .
fire burns a lot better after though...
you can put ash on the garden.
true , but not the amounts I have plus theirs a lot of nails , pins and hinges from kitchens in it iv tried picking them out but its a nasty job.
get your self a magnet from a speaker from junk yard mate
ok sold ill buy one for a 5er , but I thought you can only put so much on your garden...?

true
replaced radiator on the truck with the lovely new one. Took longer to get the old one off that it did to fit the new one. put it all back together, no spare parts left over. Evidently I've done something wrong - I always have spare parts after a repair job!

Still no blower though, so the search for the cause of that will continue, but that can wait until the weekend I think.
Was allowed my gb mini hatchet today and the missus is having her op tomorrow. It's really nice in the hand, good size, decent weight to hang off the belt too. So far, very impressed. Hair-poppingly sharp, now have a bald patch on my left forearm...
(5 February 2015, 00:18)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Was allowed my gb mini hatchet today and the missus is having her op tomorrow.

I'm not sure you meant it to read quite like that Big Grin

Good luck to Mrs Beardy.
(5 February 2015, 08:27)Steve Wrote: [ -> ]
(5 February 2015, 00:18)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Was allowed my gb mini hatchet today and the missus is having her op tomorrow.

I'm not sure you meant it to read quite like that Big Grin

Good luck to Mrs Beardy.

Hahaha, whoops. I did offer to do it a couple of times though and she always said no. Even after I explained that I'm almost an expert as I've watched the videos on youtube...

Cheers Steve!