Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A natural fork will always be stronger.
A few more bits and pieces thrown into the FAC I have in my bag. Nabbed from my mothers supplies who I just visited.
Bought a few silicon blister kits to had to Van, House and BOb FAKs
More rice pudding, yet again, I bought a few tins to put into small containers for packed lunches for the kids...WELL...They like rice pudding lol.
Loaded up the Landy, sorted the bug out bag and took the day off out in the hills and forests above Limassol !
@Leon...room for one more? Sounds amazing Smile
Got some U.S Jungle Boots for £35 on Ebay
Bought some reading glasses from boots (non perscription)
My eyes are fine at the moment but they may get worse as I get older and post SHTF there wont be any opticians
No, but there will be millions of unused spectacles lying around..
I'm retro fitting a once boat trailer to my needs... It's 15 feet long and as wide as my car so its a fair size. I've just wire brushed it all to get rid of the rust and red oxided it... It's an old one from the late 50's to early 60's its got morris minor brakes on it!!! I stripped, fixed and refitted the wheels and brakes, I'm just waiting for a set of brake rods to turn up, fit my handbrake, the new jocky wheel and I'll be away!!!