Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This week im going to be sourcing prices for wood to make a new chicken coop to increase the number of birds and a small cold smoke house.
Depending on the price may get it all in one go if not will get it over a couple of weeks. Will definitely be getting somemore of the £0.99 catapults & paracord i found last week.
Oh dammit I recently found a how to article on making chicken coop out of pallets and chicken wire, I did not save it and cant remember where I saw it, Google may be able to help.

I've got PDFs on keeping and raising chooks if you need em.
Just signed my Daughter up to Army Cadets, my best prep this week.
(13 February 2012, 23:51)Prep Girl Wrote: [ -> ]Just signed my Daughter up to Army Cadets, my best prep this week.

Ne'er di me no arm!
A v.sound investment for you & your daughter!
Don't know why I didn't think of it before, they will teach her how to shoot, first aid, bush craft skills, archery and most important discipline, they go away 4 times a year, she's not over joyed at the thought of having to sleep with her boots on lol but she'll get used to it.
Well done Prep Girl, you'll soon have a good teacher! Don't take this to heart, only a joke. You're doing well. Kenneth Eames.
(14 February 2012, 11:11)Kenneth Eames Wrote: [ -> ]Well done Prep Girl, you'll soon have a good teacher! Don't take this to heart, only a joke. You're doing well. Kenneth Eames.

Not at all, I'm all for letting her do the learning and teaching me Smile

Over the last couple of days, and this weekend, I've been redesigning my BOB, GHB and EDC. My EDC project is ongoing, but I'm redesigning everything else for rapid movement!
Still looking for some cheap wood for my new chicken coop, serviced my BOV gave her a bit of a clean inside and out, Sorted through the vehicle self recovery equipment.
a teeny tiny EDC knife, a small tool thingy and a tactical spork bought more for amusement than any practical use.

Also restocked up on a few tinned goods.