Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Picked up a fleece for winter and general use. A helikon-tex patriot.

Very warm. means my girlfriend wont moan when I wear a coat indoors instead of putting the heating on.

Joke is on her, it's an outside top anyway.
kitted out my bov, bought and fitted CB in bov bobs in food in geny.. stove ..tools .. i,m ready to rock !....corn grinder is now rebuilt new bearings completes the refurb , gunna fire the mother up friday or sat, i was going to build a new trailer .....till i read nr,s post ....so now i am rethinking that one, next up will be solar panel rig.... and bought more honey today.... and will get more sat looking at the news today will need it . .... will try to video the grinder fireup and post it....thats all folks !
Started a scotish preppers dating agency i think Smile, they want to know each other but maintain their opsec until they get to know the other highland preppers, so they are using me to help em link up, I love it but dont know which tartan I should be wearing ?? Smile
Pink?
Got two more bags 250 g of whole powdered egg from International eggs with a best by date of Dec 2013, put em in my new supplimentary food store.

Need Honey, Pasta, Flour, Powdered milk, Powdered potatoe, Maple syrup, etc as well.
3 tins of food, 1 pack powdered milk, 8 litres of bottled water.
Tesco, 17p for 2 litres of bottled water.
Met up with Road Warrior and drooled over his Jeep Grand Cherokee, met his missus, He gave me some lovely red 20 litre fuel drums
Thats two preppers I've met up with in one week !!
Got a new (to me, carboot bargain) got it serviced,going to put some miles in, then start using my trailer loaded with gear.
(2 November 2012, 20:33)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Got a new (to me, carboot bargain) got it serviced,going to put some miles in, then start using my trailer loaded with gear.

Got a new WHAT ?
Bought my eldest child 2 pairs of shoes, one pair a size bigger than she is now and the other pair, 2 sizes bigger, Bought a few pairs of nylon tights, I would never wear them but they will come in handy for storing onions or sumat? spare fan belt for the fan? Don't know if that is a myth or not?