Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cheers
(4 December 2012, 20:50)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Got a job so will be able to start buying more preps in

Brill news Metroyeti
Nowt glamorous, working the doors in town, better known as a entry /exit technician
Still it is good news. Congratulations Metroyeti
Yes, congratulations to you
Well done Geordie boy, get into the Haymarket and start whuppin ass.
good on you well done mate
on with gas bottle stove.....BIG shop tins....rice......pasta... my car was going up the road like a speedboat
only cause i won £97.00 on the lotto.......blew the lot
Just purchased a handy knife for my BOB, http://www.edcgear.co.uk/ProductDetails....de=CR2380K
BOB also came today which is quite a handy size. I went for a Pro-forces 25 in black.
Liberated a box of cyalumes from work.
Awaiting delivery of a programming cable for the Baofeng Uv-5RC I bought last week so I can try out LightSpeeds frequency handy work. Should be here tomorrow.
All in all a productive day/week.
Great news about the job MY!!!

As usual, I'm replanning/rejigging, my BOB, thanks to my new purchases.

Have got 8 tins of mushy peas (8p a tin from Tesco). They're not the big tins, but they'll do. Have a few more tins of food including vegetarian beans and sausage....damn vegi wife! haha. 4 big bars of choc, to replace those eaten (only 3 eaten) but thankfully I know my wife, and bought 4......one of which is gone. So now I have perfectly replaced the chocolate that was eaten.
Bought two Mora companions in Carbon steel
Bought 8 pack XL de-icer
Cancelled order for radios
Moved 18 arrows from primary cache to GHB kit (need more arrows)
Bought two more OS Explorer maps ( started slow change over from Land ranger cos of ageing eyes)