Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(15 March 2012, 08:50)uks Wrote: [ -> ]We will be looking at a 5 acre parcel of land in the SW to set up a smallholding figures crossed

Should read fingers crossed
(15 March 2012, 09:02)uks Wrote: [ -> ]
(15 March 2012, 08:50)uks Wrote: [ -> ]We will be looking at a 5 acre parcel of land in the SW to set up a smallholding figures crossed

Hey Dude this is an equal rights community, you cross whatever you want, its your right ConfusedBig Grin
(15 March 2012, 08:52)Prep Girl Wrote: [ -> ]This week I'm prepping to stop smoking, I've ordered a vapestick and patches and booked myself in to the no smoking clinic , best prep for me this week, plus refilled all my tap water bottles

Best of luck!Smile I stopped smoking nearly two years ago and it was one of the best things I ever did. There's no way I could afford £6 for a packet! FYI I used Nicotine patches and those lozenge thingies and was completely nicotine free in 2 months.

Today I've been playing with fire starter flint sticks and have realised nail clippers are awesome to make good sparks!
(15 March 2012, 09:02)uks Wrote: [ -> ]

which county??

[/quote]

which county??
[/quote]

God's county Cornwall

Long way to go yet got to take soil samples

which county??
[/quote]

God's county Cornwall

Long way to go yet got to take soil samples
[/quote]

i'd be a bit concerned about underground mines, have to do your homework, lots of cases over the last few years of ground suddenly opening up and you've got a big hole on your land.
These been no mining in the area at all
(15 March 2012, 12:17)uks Wrote: [ -> ]These been no mining in the area at all

ok, you've obviously done your homework then, so no worries, best of luck!
Cheers BP maybe we could meet up down there if it comes off.