Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Taking home the Bacon and Hamming around, NR the Warthog a prepping wild porker.
There, there (pat, pat), I'm sure you're a charming warthog - you'll feel better soon.
(24 February 2013, 22:12)MaryN Wrote: [ -> ]There, there (pat, pat), I'm sure you're a charming warthog - you'll feel better soon.

Sunday evening is heavy painkiller evening for my self destructing lower back and hip, So I feel fine : Danke Frau MarySmile
Bitteschon!
Mary try getting a copy of How To Live Offgrid by Nick Rosen its very informative about stuff like wind n solar
(24 February 2013, 22:24)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Mary try getting a copy of How To Live Offgrid by Nick Rosen its very informative about stuff like wind n solar

Thanks NR - I'll have a look round.
Todays events were pretty numerous.

Got a small parcel of 4 patches. Boring hu? The patches were for my blood group (B+). Those patches are now being used on boots, paracord bracelet, EDC organiser, and a spare.

Had a HUGE sort out of tins and water! Turns out that ALL tins and water have vanished into an enclosed hiding place in the house. Who knows where they've gone?!?!

Most importantly today, the wife helped me cache all the stuff!!!

Forgot to say, put lock picks into EDC organiser.
Collected 1.5 tons horse manure....dug over rear garden and poly tunnel...transplanted red n black currant bushes and gooseberrys ...spread front rear and poly tunnel with manure..mulshed up strawberrys....cut some ash trees down logged n split and stacked...started stripping down my trailer to refurb...ordered cut throat razor .....25 kls flour for bread came friday.. diehydrated onions,oranges,lemons.....planted some lettice,tomatoes,cuc,s and broad beans....picked up new cains for runner beans.....going cheep in wicks.... 9 bags compost 6 bags john innes no 1 and 2.....jobs for next week work on trailer,clear side hard standing and tidy up ...log up some downed trees i noticed today
Ss thats one hell of a busy weekend
Built new chicken coop and put up a fence around it to keep the chickens enclosed.