Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
recced a stretch of river to fish in June, also happens to have Rabbits living along the hedge bottom.
Just to let everyone know, I'm not dead. Been busy working and prepping.

Gathering materials for certain projects. Buying stock-up tins and packets. Cutting wood. Preparing soil. Planting seeds. Filing paperwork. Training dogs. A bit of gym time.

You name it, I've been sorting it at home. Super busy!!!
sounds like you've been busy Scythe

OH ordered the "food for free" book ..... once it arrives the family will be having a walk around the local park and woods

planning on skatering a few seeds as we go in an experiment to see what works out by leaving them
just acquired a 2nd bike (neighbour was dumping it, so it became salvage) now i can set it up as my bug out bike, with permanently loaded panniers, while still keeping my main bike for commuting.

Also got some 9-led torches, for 50p each, as my supermarket was getting rid of them, as unsold stock.
just bought a camo duvet cover at the local car boot for £1, bought it for the material rather than the duvet !
bought a chicken coop now just need the chickens to go in it !
Oh got me 3 mini first aid kits for 50p each, ones got toothbrush and toothpaste in. getting sold cheap as her shop couldnt shift them
Gathered about 9 lb's of nettle tips for some nettle beer.
Attended first Krav Maga self defence class. It was brutal. I learnt all about the wonders of eye gouging and destroying knees.
Bought 500 lead bullet heads
Would love to try krav but theres only one place that does it and its over priced
(5 May 2013, 23:56)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Would love to try krav but theres only one place that does it and its over priced
The place I go to in Norwich is £5 a session, in a tiny Judo club. I'm lucky to have a place run by people who enjoy it, not trying to scam people into paying too much.