Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What have done towards your prep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im quitting smoking and starting an actual fitness regime o.O
Well done hrusai
Well done, I quit coming up 6 years ago.

For my preps, eBay kindly gave me a £10 voucher with no minimum spend (basically here's a tenner, go spend it). Ordered myself a 2litre cheap version of a camelbak & also a catapult from Hong Kong. Total cost to me £0.00 Smile
(5 May 2013, 20:45)Tibbs735 Wrote: [ -> ]Attended first Krav Maga self defence class.......
Bought 500 lead bullet heads

Now that's money well spent Smile , perhaps a bullet mould should be next on the list.
(6 May 2013, 22:09)Steve Wrote: [ -> ]
(5 May 2013, 20:45)Tibbs735 Wrote: [ -> ]Attended first Krav Maga self defence class.......
Bought 500 lead bullet heads

Now that's money well spent Smile , perhaps a bullet mould should be next on the list.

I'm learning how to make casings, as well as scavenging primers and powder. I was thinking for post SHTF, "I'll trade you 5 rounds of 9mm for 2 chickens." etc
Learnt that I wont be throwing punches in the apocalypse will be hitting people with sticks or metal objects, only benefit of having hand iin cast is I will be able to sort and reorganize my preps
My chicken coop has come and been erected, my garden is 100% closer to helping be self sufficient and i have bought some fruit trees to be planted tomorrow, Yay
We've built raised beds in the last month, planted all sorts of stuff, everythings coming up now.. Paul bought a take down bow, he was going to make one but we just dont have the time.. he got a load of leather hides from work today so I will be busy with them, bought a load of tinned goods, bought hibiscrub and iodine for our FAK.. lots of dried goods, dried veg, onions, and really cheap packets of dried potatoes from ASDA.Bought a couple of tins of lazy dried onions from there too.

(9 May 2013, 00:13)PaulandNell Wrote: [ -> ]We've built raised beds in the last month, planted all sorts of stuff, everythings coming up now.. Paul bought a take down bow, he was going to make one but we just dont have the time.. he got a load of leather hides from work today so I will be busy with them, bought a load of tinned goods, bought hibiscrub and iodine for our FAK.. lots of dried goods, dried veg, onions, and really cheap packets of dried potatoes from ASDA.Bought a couple of tins of lazy dried onions from there too.

meant to say lazy fried onions and I got them in lidlShy
Have planted some seeds, but forgot to post about it. Now I'm seeing the first seedlings breaking through!

MMM, food for free. It's like growing your own money!!! haha
Started constructing hidden food store, lots going on.