Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just woke up to 5 inches of snow i know what i will be doing today i will be getting the ski's and sledge out.
I also bet someone will want me to give a tow with the landrover as well.
got about the same in norfolk bloody stuff its a pain in the ass my kids love the stuff looks like my lie in not happening snow man time
Nice and mild where I am guys. No snow and even a little sun although it aint doing much.
Plenty of snow in Essex! had to walk to work, no hope of getting the car up the hill!
Qoite good here about six degrees today but very cloudy and afew scattered showers. I'm sorry for all you folk who have snow and ice. I hope it goes away soon, so that you can all return to your normal way of life. Kenneth Eames.
A nice clear day here in Bristol, which I'm sure will upset Scythe13 .
We did have a little flurry yesterday down in Bridgewater and here in the Brizzle but nothing settled or 'pitched' as the locals say.
(5 February 2012, 08:19)uks Wrote: [ -> ]Just woke up to 5 inches of snow i know what i will be doing today i will be getting the ski's and sledge out.
I also bet someone will want me to give a tow with the landrover as well.

I am always super-popular with my old LR too on days like this - no-one worries about my emissions then!!
None here in NI, bar what's left on the mountains above 2,000 ft after some good cover all last week. I like snow, so I'm annoyed at the winter so far.
Good day skiing lors of sbowboarders also turned up, plenty snowball fights and i had 3 vehicles to tow out.
(5 February 2012, 17:36)Reality Jones Wrote: [ -> ]A nice clear day here in Bristol, which I'm sure will upset Scythe13 .
We did have a little flurry yesterday down in Bridgewater and here in the Brizzle but nothing settled or 'pitched' as the locals say.

Too true AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING BUT SLUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(5 February 2012, 23:51)uks Wrote: [ -> ]Good day skiing lors of sbowboarders also turned up, plenty snowball fights and i had 3 vehicles to tow out.

I hate you.

I'm not jealous. I just hate you and your stupid settled, white fluffy pretty snow.

STUPID BRISTOL!!!!!!!!!

I love you really UKS. X
Pages: 1 2