Survival UK Forums

Full Version: This is wrong, but I have to ask.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not sure whether to put this into the humour section, or not. But it is a genuine question.

Does anyone think it is a good/fun idea to hold an "I told you so" party WTSHTF.

I type this laughing, but I am so going to dance around and be like "YEAH!!! I told you so! Nana na nana na! Meh heh heh heh heeeh heh" In a Cartman like way, when WW3 is declared, or when there are massive riots in the city, or an oil shortage, and all that kind of thing.

Is anyone else going to say those magic 4 words "I TOLD YOU SO"?

It's probably totally non-PC or shows a total lack or morals or respect. But either way, those will be my words after TSHTF.
(7 February 2012, 11:20)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone else going to say those magic 4 words "I TOLD YOU SO"?

It's probably totally non-PC or shows a total lack or morals or respect. But either way, those will be my words after TSHTF.

damn rightTongue that'll probably be the first thing i say!Big Grin
(7 February 2012, 11:43)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]damn rightTongue that'll probably be the first thing i say!Big Grin

HAHA, I knew you would mate!

What beer do you drink? I'll open a bottle of it WTSHTF, and say "Here's to you BigPaul. Cheers." Everyone will be looking at me thinking, we're in the poop and he's raising a toast? Then I'll turn round and say "I TOLD YOU SO!!!! Meh heh heh heh heeeeeh heh"

Then laugh as I drink a beer.
(7 February 2012, 11:58)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(7 February 2012, 11:43)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]damn rightTongue that'll probably be the first thing i say!Big Grin

HAHA, I knew you would mate!

What beer do you drink? I'll open a bottle of it WTSHTF, and say "Here's to you BigPaul. Cheers." Everyone will be looking at me thinking, we're in the poop and he's raising a toast? Then I'll turn round and say "I TOLD YOU SO!!!! Meh heh heh heh heeeeeh heh"

Then laugh as I drink a beer.
Newcastle Brown Ale, cheers!!Tongue
I'll buy one later today and put it into the front of my food storage. It'll be the first thing I grab WTSHTF.
I think you can already say "I told you so" - hasn't everything gone tit's up already?
(7 February 2012, 12:52)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you can already say "I told you so" - hasn't everything gone tit's up already?

what makes you think that??
(7 February 2012, 12:54)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(7 February 2012, 12:52)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you can already say "I told you so" - hasn't everything gone tit's up already?

A quick look out the window

(7 February 2012, 13:00)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]
(7 February 2012, 12:54)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
A quick look out the window

Very true.

But I mean...the snap. When everything is blatently knee deep in poop. That's when I'm getting some part poppers and rubbing it in for a few minutes, while drinking a Newy Brown and checking if this forum is still up (probably internet failure check). Then it's secure the home. Secure the street and neighbours, then off to meet with the Bristol Team. I'll take a bottle of bubbly with me so we can shoot the cork together in a giant "I told you so, Bristol" kind of way.
I'll be too busy "shopping" to celebrate. Maybe when the sun goes down and I'm home safe & sound I'll open my Single Barrel Jack Daniels for a wee nip. Or crack open another Desperado (by far the best lager)

but I've been saying I told you so for years...
Pages: 1 2