Survival UK Forums

Full Version: 4 points of prepping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something I found... dont know where dont know when, but I know we'll meet again one sunny day......(ahem) I thank you...

(1) Independent informed thought, free from current popular opinion, is necessary to perceive the threat, especially at an early stage.

(2) Independent action to avoid the consequences of the threat is the only safe course to follow, because the majority seldom recognizes the true nature of a problem until it is too late.

(3) Do not rely on the popular press, the authorities or other official sources to warn you or to offer solutions. They are usually part of the problem.

(4) The sooner you recognize the threat and begin to prepare, the better your chances for survival.
Yeah, I like that Mike! Great find.

Point 1 is best summed up by any country that has enjoyed hyperinflation. For me, when inflation reaching a certain point, ding ding, I'm cashing out. When you hit that, it's time to jump, because everything will start doubling in cost in a couple of months.

The thing that stands out the most about the second half of point 2 "the majority seldom recognizes the true nature of a problem until it is too late." is what happened to the Jews in Nazi Germany before WW2.

Point 3 is pretty obvious. The authorities will not involve us in the knowledge of what is going on. If they did that, point 1 wouldn't be required, nor would the second part of point 2 that I referenced.

Point 4.......Preach it!!!