Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Prospective new tyres?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just researching my next set of new tyres when I came across this interesting link.

From Wikipedia --->>

"Avon Rubber p.l.c. is a manufacturer of high technology rubber-based products for a number of manufacturing sectors. It is a constituent of the FTSE SmallCap Index. Its largest divisions, namely Avon Protection Systems and Milk-Rite produce equipment and components for the armed forces, first response emergency services and the dairy/agricultural sectors, amongst several others.

Its corporate headquarters are located 3 km (1.9 mi) south of Melksham in Wiltshire, UK at the modern Hampton Park West development. Avon's research and design expertise is supported by ARTIS and locations throughout USA.

Avon's varied product portfolio includes CNBR (chemical, nuclear, biological & radiological) battlefield respirators, emergency response respirators, dairy milking liners, speed humps, aircraft chocks and tiling for military submarines"

Now look at this -->

http://www.avon-protection.com/

Interesting!!

Tyres are good & will be ordered soon :-)

i changed to Continental tyres last time, not bad - a bit better than the bog standard Michelin ones i usually have, i only change tyres once a year as i dont due high mileage.