Survival UK Forums

Full Version: A silent WROL option for eggs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(18 February 2012, 14:58)mikebratcher69 Wrote: [ -> ]southern prepper1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17s9tPv_K...ure=relmfu

i do like duck eggs-a lot!!Tongue
Now theres a surprise B.P.!!Tongue
(18 February 2012, 15:36)mikebratcher69 Wrote: [ -> ]Now theres a surprise B.P.!!Tongue

Tongue you cant beat a couple of boiled duck eggs and soldiers of a Sunday teatime!Big Grin
(18 February 2012, 15:54)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 February 2012, 15:36)mikebratcher69 Wrote: [ -> ]Now theres a surprise B.P.!!Tongue

Tongue you cant beat a couple of boiled duck eggs and soldiers of a Sunday teatime!Big Grin

Sure you can. You can beat a couple of eggs, of scramble them, poach them, or any number of cooking way haha.

In fairness, the ducks in the video were fricking noisey!!!!
(18 February 2012, 16:01)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 February 2012, 15:54)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]

Sure you can. You can beat a couple of eggs, of scramble them, poach them, or any number of cooking way haha.

In fairness, the ducks in the video were fricking noisey!!!!
yes, i couldn't understand why SP said in the video that ducks were quieter than hens because they are just as noisy if not more, and forget geese if you want to remain hidden because they are really noisy, but they make good guard dogs/geese.
i think he may be refering to when they lay im not sure, its a long time since i had chooks. he said something about chooks liking to anounce theyre laying. like i say though i dont havemuch experience in that field i defer to your wisdom.Big Grin