Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Using misinformation to protect your retreat or survival group.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coutesy of southern prepper1
very vali and sound advice, never mind getting sheeples interested in prepping...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eHPDzwte...creen&NR=1
OPSEC and falseflag intel is why I want those Intek MT5050 radios with built in encryption programs.
I like southern prepper1 he puts out some good stuff
Misinformation is second best to obscurity. It has its places but it means there is something out there and it may be enough to bring visitors around.

Use it, but with care.
(18 February 2012, 19:10)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Misinformation is second best to obscurity. It has its places but it means there is something out there and it may be enough to bring visitors around.

Use it, but with care.

Yeah, this is what I was thinking. If I heard there was a group of say 20 people, I would still try my luck if I was super hungry. I'd just have to take my time and one by one start bumping people off. The number of people would just make me more cautious, it wouldn't deter me. If there were 10 people, and I was taking them out one at a time over a month or more, I would be counting my numbers until they stopped appearing.

Any smart person would do their own recon and observations to check out potential numbers anyway.
i like Southern Prepper, he does some good stuff, BUT that voice! its a bit too southern for me-i cant watch these American sites for too long as the accents get on my nervesTongue
I am afraid that I find a lot of American accents get on my nerves as well. Obviously, some are very nice people. A lot of the women have a whine in their voices. I am sure there are a lot of people who do not like my voice. Kenneth Eames.