Survival UK Forums

Full Version: London today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I may be bed ridden and loaded on painkillers but for the first time in many years I managed to throw up when reading a news article.

We need to remove the few decent people living in London and BOMB THE ****ing SHIT out of it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tatus.html

Jeesus ferking H christ the UK needs to seperate from London and the south east before this perverted filthy culture spreads to decent communities.
OK. let me start by saying I don't want this to degenerate into a slanging match and I really don't want to get involved in a major discussion because I don't have the time but....

If you go to this of your own free will and have sex with whoever wants you then it is not rape. It is a swingers party.

This is another of these where a charity is making a funding run for cash from the government and as free as they are with our money they are getting it. Another example of treating the symptoms not the disease.

Simple as.

btw : I'll be down in London next week. I'll pick up all the decent ones as I go around. I'll take a seven seater so it there will be plenty of room. Smile
Yeah but what makes these feral animals think they have the right to try and manipulate young girls this way, dont they have mums and sisters, and why do girls think they have to go along with it??

BTW You probably only need a tandem.
Put it this way if I EVER heard my son talking about treating girls that way it would be the last thing he ever did, course I dont think he could think that way he was taught from infancy about respecting people.
Aha enlightenment I E mailed the article to my mate in Croyden and he says its predominantly something that is centered on er.... certain London boroughs more than others.
Jeesus it gets worse the bloody government is now planning on shipping Londonistans poor out of the capital and housing them in the north, We dont want these immoral critters blighting our communities.
Sadly this is old news and very common, the reason the girls let it happen is coz in their stupid little minds being members of these gangs makes them someone to look up to, it earns them respect from the other twats on the streets that think this is some glamorous way of life, but they do wake up only to discover their role in gang life is not as glam as they thought it was but are stuck in said gangs and the cost of leaving might be their life! or family.
New Scotland Yard put out a report a few years back about a new south London gang, originally Somalian but will let anyone in so long as they convert to Islam, the report said they were the most brutal gang ever known in this country, just savages! they skin or burn to death among other ways their victims/rivals just to prove a point or to take what ever they want, were right up there now with New York in the gang stakes! and that's during times of law, Imagine no law?

Hope your better soon NR

NOW, is there ANY prepper out there in Londonistan who DOSENT think they should get out before TSHTF???
Well, think back. Were there never easy girls where you were from?

If kids are not taught at an early age right from wrong then turn out like this. It is the result of the society that we have developed into. Men and women are equal. So no respect for a lady. Why should they? Then she is desperate for attention so she buys what she doesn't get at home? Life is not perfect but this has been going on for decades and it isn't just Londistan.

I'm taking five people with me on the trip so a tandom won't do. Smile
i never knew any easy girls, they were all bloody hard work!!Tongue
What has this got to do with prepping??
(19 February 2012, 22:24)Reality Jones Wrote: [ -> ]What has this got to do with prepping??

The constant desire to persuade preppers to move away from cities as they spiral into terminal decline dragging the decent people with them.
I love all that filth and decay, watching the unwashed hordes descend into self induced chaos and barbarism, seeing them sell each other out for a couple of quid, flushing any honour or morals they may have down the toilet.
WTSHTF I'm going to fall upon them and begin a glorious purge.
Pages: 1 2