Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Why are'nt we going into Syria yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have a look at this...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/middle-e...yria-yemen

Does anybody else think its strange how we're not going into syria yet, despite all the killing?
Maybe it'll be a two pronged attack on ?Iran and Syria at the same time?
havent we had enough with Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, surely we cant be the worlds policeman, we've got to draw the line somewhere or we will be asking for trouble??
We should have minded our bussiness long ago and concentrated on fixing this sinking ship first, before poking our noses in elsewhere.
(22 February 2012, 12:52)mikebratcher69 Wrote: [ -> ]We should have minded our bussiness long ago and concentrated on fixing this sinking ship first, before poking our noses in elsewhere.

i said that a long time ago Mike. charity begins at home!
(22 February 2012, 12:47)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]havent we had enough with Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, surely we cant be the worlds policeman, we've got to draw the line somewhere or we will be asking for trouble??

I think we are long over due the trouble we've been asking for. We've been asking for ages. When I say we, I mean ourselves and the US. We've been asking since before 9/11. Which is why 9/11 happened in the first place.

Trouble is coming, but Syria isn't a tactically beneficial government to own. Think about when Gadaffi got the boot, there was massive damage, and we came in as the super heros that saved the day. If we went into Syria right now, it would look like bullying.
If we could go in and completly start over I think we would. But there is so much crap to fix in these countries and once you sort one issue out another comes in and fills the vacumn.
Arab, Persian, Kurd or Israeli all hate the UK we should not get involved. Same with Africa and the Indian Sub Continent its got nowt to do with us and so long as they are only killing each other that the way it should be. just remember how we HELPED a certain Mujahadin leader fight the soviets in Afghanistan, we trained and armed him and his militia, his name was Osama bin Laden.
(22 February 2012, 12:52)mikebratcher69 Wrote: [ -> ]We should have minded our bussiness long ago and concentrated on fixing this sinking ship first, before poking our noses in elsewhere.

damn right pal Smile
do they have oil