Survival UK Forums

Full Version: watch out when your checking out your bol or other locations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yep I know it's the U.S. but we are the 51st state after all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHjI6mj1j...r_embedded#!
theres enough nosey people over here so take care.
The yanks are among the biggest supporters of terrorism on the planet, aid for the Contras, Cuban anti comms, Farc, Eta, IRA etc all aided and sheltered by the Merkins
seems a fair enough video dealing with the terrorist threat, can't see that it has any relevance to prepping BOL's, after all i dont see any of use bugging out to a defence base or a dockyard or anything like that, we will be going the other way OUT of the city and AWAY from human habitation into the countryside.
just meaning dont look suspicious when scouting possible bol locations. plod may give you un needed atention.
We saw a cop around here once, infact a few hundred at once, plus special forces, US Secret service folks, special branch, MI5 etc all for Geoege Dubya Shrub to have a pint in t village, never seen once since, well at least awake I should say.
anyone find it somewhat amusing that by watching this video it makes you look more suspicious? Like that FBI "how to spot a terrorist lol" guide that was shown. reading news about it is one of the signs! Help! It is a self fufulling endless feedback loop!
the only time we see plod around here is when one of the local single mothers has a barney with her current boyfriend, apart from that you never see a copper around here.