Survival UK Forums

Full Version: The Govt WW3 Files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i'd like to know more about the "12 regional governors" mentioned in the article. and what their plans would be for the population.
Funny thing about that was that was what we were trained for in my unit without actualy telling us.
We had constant videos and displays showing us soviet weapons etc... We also had one detailing how we were comparable to soviet troops i.e. 5 russian standard soldiers to one british infantry and I think it was 1 1/2 spetsnaz to one of ours. Oh how times have changed, we had an army a navy and air force then, I dont think we have the capability of striking back now. A few direct hits on our missile sites and infrastructure and bases would see us finished. The constant thinning down of troops to rely mainly on reservists to fight is happening now.

I think if anything like this went on now would see our nation thinned out dramaticly.
Yes preppers would no dought take up the role of guerilla fighters or resistance. but look at the masses of people who wouldnt lift a finger to help, I.E. all the chavs who are bone idle and what about all the foreigners would they fight to save Britain, espesially if the welfare state collapsed and money stopped arriving. The days of the home guard defending us are gone. Well maybe not maybe preppers would be the new home guard, after all we may not like the governments plans for this country and how they're deliberatly running it into the ground for their own nefarious purposes, but Johnny foreigner soldiers on our green and pleasent land I think not.
(25 February 2012, 11:00)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]i'd like to know more about the "12 regional governors" mentioned in the article. and what their plans would be for the population.

Read Duncan Campbells War Laws then.
Personally, I don't think the Government gives a damn about the citizens of this country. As long as they are safe in their bunkers they could not give a toss! However, I shall try to survive what ever happens. There are many old scores I need to settle if any of them come into my area. I hold many grudges for what has happened in the past. Kenneth Eames.
That what it is all about looking after themselfs and there families and not even getting underground but getting over to that big underground complex in Canada and setting up government. The only thing it said about uk families
"They spent hours painstakingly working out how war would affect ordinary British families, devoting almost 250 close-typed pages to such issues as petrol rationing, railway timetables, agricultural supplies and medical provision for injured servicemen".
They built another Canada type complex under Liverpool I'm told, and also added a huge extension under Dover Castle, theres another huge place in Mid Wales which was were they were going to stash all the national art treasures (screw the people and safe the old paintings eh?) Then of course the underground city they are STILL doing up under Corsham in Wilts. Theres also some pretty big bunkers under Whitehall etc .
Wait until I get my own place with a garden.....that'll be getting an underground bunker of some size!!!
(26 February 2012, 10:31)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Wait until I get my own place with a garden.....that'll be getting an underground bunker of some size!!!

You will have to find some place out in the sticks with nobody around. The amount of soil to be removed in mind boggling. A 9 feet x 9 feet x 6 foot high and say 6 foot down to to top of the bunker, you are talking about moving 46 tonnes of soil.
(26 February 2012, 10:42)uks Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 February 2012, 10:31)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Wait until I get my own place with a garden.....that'll be getting an underground bunker of some size!!!

You will have to find some place out in the sticks with nobody around. The amount of soil to be removed in mind boggling. A 9 feet x 9 feet x 6 foot high and say 6 foot down to to top of the bunker, you are talking about moving 46 tonnes of soil.

I'm cool with that. It'll be great fun! Anyone that's met me over the weekend would know I'd be up for a challenge like that.

I'll just pretend I'm digging a hole in the ground, and pretend I really like holes or something haha.
Pages: 1 2