Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Sort of movie about a prepper.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5U4TtYpK...ata_player

Friend at work told me about this movie, he said I'd probably like it. Based on the trailer I can see qhy he thought that abd why you kit may also like it. I haven't seen it yet but I know the plot / ending. Looks interesting to the extent if family and friends not liking your interest in prepping etc. being American it might have some religious aspects I'm not yet aware of, but it still won or was nominated for awards.
Theres another good movie I've been reccomended I think its called The Last Seven, its about the last seven people alive in London after some event kills everyone else.
I'll keep an eye out for it. Looks interesting.
That looks great!

Guess what film I'm downloading tonight haha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaLpieSNIfk

Give this one a look too if you like that sort of thing. This one is called "The Divide". Looks more to do with the pychological affect of being stuck in a shelter when SHTF. Well, thats what I get from the trailer.. looks good all the same and it does have a shtf theme as that is used as the set up.

Another one to watch out for.
I've got one of those '2+2' thoughts in my head.

We all know loads of rich film makers are upping and offing to safer places, or they are making what they already have, much safer.

Do you think they are also making these films right now as a warning?

Might be shooting in the dark at a target that doesn't exist. It could just be Hollywood milking the 2012 doomsdayers and all that.

But it could also be their way of warning the masses.
(1 March 2012, 16:32)Carnebwen Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaLpieSNIfk

Give this one a look too if you like that sort of thing. This one is called "The Divide". Looks more to do with the pychological affect of being stuck in a shelter when SHTF. Well, thats what I get from the trailer.. looks good all the same and it does have a shtf theme as that is used as the set up.

Another one to watch out for.

I like the look of this one.
It has to be asked that why now are the big game makers bring out game after game with a survivalist / PA flavour at the same time movie makers across the world are knocking out hundreds of movies as well !!!.. Think I'll start EDCing a large blade, and more bits of kit till January !!!
and journos are looking at doing documentaries. I had an enquiry today from a German journalist so its not just us.
Maybe there's some kind of mass collective instinct for survival kicking in across the globe because we know in our sub concious that very soon that the sh#t will hit the fan ?
Or maybe it's just a silent mass worry that the Mayans 2012 prediction is only round the corner and the general public are being stirred up by a money hungry media into watching more and more badly reported pap ?

I think that now more than any other time OPSEC is the most important thing to concentrate on and the grey man is the most important weapon in our arsenal.
Pages: 1 2