Survival UK Forums

Full Version: SP1 likes Grey Man tactics as well
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thats neat southern prepper 1 of You tube fame is also an advocate of gray man prepping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3yL9BpIA...AAAAAAAAAA
with all his you tube video's he hardly keeping a low profile + the film he did for TVBig Grin
Some people are more interested in self promotion and attention getting than real prepping, Opsec comes second to posting their mushes on You Tube. But in SP1s case I think he does do the US community a good service and he appears not to attract the idiot faction of the media.
i must admit i like his video's but OH that voice!its a bit too much southern twang for me and puts me off enjoying the subject matter.Big Grin
Wll well well B.P. tak=lk about the kettle calling the pot black....
I bet you've got a right old accent coming from down there in the dark old pasty land...Big GrinBig GrinTongueTongueBig GrinBig GrinTongueTongue
Thats the new name for cornwal area post shtf... PastylandTongueTongueTongue
[quote='mikebratcher69' pid='9358' dateline='1331029735']
Wll well well B.P. tak=lk about the kettle calling the pot black...
no, i havent got much of an accent Mike, coming from Plymouth its a fairly neutral accent, but i do have a bit of Yorkshire mixed in with it,having spent my early years in Huddersfield, i dont live in Cornwall Mike-although i did for a couple of years-i live in Devon but yes we do eat Pasties here too!!Big Grin
Why why the fook have yer got a problim with accents lyke hinnie? Smile, Yanars theres noot wrong with talking withan accent like.
i dont think i've got an accent, i'm originally from Plymouth whose residents have a fairly neutral accent, although i have been told i've got a bit of a Yorkshire accent having spent my early years in Huddersfield.
Well that explains everything then if your from Plymouth AND Huddersfield...TongueTongue
(6 March 2012, 13:26)mikebratcher69 Wrote: [ -> ]Well that explains everything then if your from Plymouth AND Huddersfield...TongueTongue
AND Blackpool!!!Tongue (mother came from Lancashire).