Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shit bugger areseholes, I'm finally able to get up and move about again after hurting my back, i just wandered into the room where i hurt my back and noted where i dropped the bow it must have knocked the bookcase just enough to knock over a tin of 3 in 1 oil.......................... Which was parked ontop of many of my prepping notes and printouts they are ruined, at least 4 A 4 binders full.
Ferkin sick as parrot going to have a southern comfort. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Harsh mate.

But let's be fair, the irony is good. You're stuck unable to move, completely helpless, then you are suddenly able to move around, and you find half the stuff you need is ruined and you're completely helpless again.

Go on, appreciate the irony a bit.

This is where UKS is right about laminating EVERYTHING, and having copies, and laminating them too.
(6 March 2012, 21:53)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Shit bugger areseholes, I'm finally able to get up and move about again after hurting my back, i just wandered into the room where i hurt my back and noted where i dropped the bow it must have knocked the bookcase just enough to knock over a tin of 3 in 1 oil.......................... Which was parked ontop of many of my prepping notes and printouts they are ruined, at least 4 A 4 binders full.
Ferkin sick as parrot going to have a southern comfort. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

You must be gutted but least your back is getting better, just had a week of work myself coz of my back, mobility is every thing.
It shows that no matter how down you are something will still give you a bit of a kicking for making a simple mistake.
Dont care right now southern Comfort and painkillers make the world seem much nicer tonight...tra laa....
Now imagine if this had happened after TSHTF and you had been on your own?
How easy it is to see all your hard work fall apart, this is why we need to be part of a community or small group post SHTF
(7 March 2012, 07:04)Reality Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Now imagine if this had happened after TSHTF and you had been on your own?
How easy it is to see all your hard work fall apart, this is why we need to be part of a community or small group post SHTF

Naa its why I need a laminating machine, I really dont want to be part of a commune or group per se, to much trouble, I'm not a people person. Though MSA's are useful for most of us there's a distinct few of us whose fingers have been burnt and dont want them burning again.

(7 March 2012, 08:41)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]
(7 March 2012, 07:04)Reality Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Now imagine if this had happened after TSHTF and you had been on your own?

Naa its why I need a laminating machine, I really dont want to be part of a commune or group per se, to much trouble, I'm not a people person. Though MSA's are useful for most of us there's a distinct few of us whose fingers have been burnt and dont want them burning again.
Ditto, i dont trust people/sheeple anyway, and i like the old adage"if you havent met them, havent worked with them, then dont trust them"! having lived in a city for 43 years i know what people can do to you, so i prefer the "lone wolf"/small group idea.
Once (or in my case thrice) bitten twice shy.
(6 March 2012, 22:05)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Go on, appreciate the irony a bit.

Fucking brilliant Big Grin