Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Toilet Paper storage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
that's a nice video. decent solution if you don't have room to store it in the house
Why don't people figure out the cardboard core takes up a load of space? People should just squash the rolls, then you can get more TP in the same space.

People really need to think logically. WTSHTF, you're not going to sit on your toilet and be flushing it all the time. The use for the card board inner is going to be minimal! Either remove it, or crush it and store more TP in the same space.
you're right S13. if you take the tube out and crush them flat you can get months worth into those storage tubs designed to slide under the bed
just hope the refuse crew dont empty it on bin dayBig Grin
Keep the inner tubes - good kindling
(15 March 2012, 14:33)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]Keep the inner tubes - good kindling

also good for growing seedlings in!
(9 March 2012, 15:32)preservefreak Wrote: [ -> ]you're right S13. if you take the tube out and crush them flat you can get months worth into those storage tubs designed to slide under the bed

A months worth? ... I can get a years worth out of mine. How many do you go through a month? or are we talking about different storage tubs?

(15 March 2012, 15:18)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]A months worth? ... I can get a years worth out of mine. How many do you go through a month? or are we talking about different storage tubs?

not a months worth. many months. we go through about 8 rolls in a month
Ahh, do you live with women? Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6