Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Scythe13 = Scout Leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know how I forgot this, but guess who's going to be a Scout Leader soon.....?

Yeah, you're damn right it's me. If you didn't know that, then your interpretation of the title of this thread is a little weak.

It's going to be great fun working with these kids. I'll be building my own group of preppers haha.

They're going to learn mad skills and stuff like that, as well as personal responsibility when dealing/playing with knives.

They're going to learn loads of survival skills, as well as normal stuff like maintaining a bike, making food, and all that other stuff that is important, but lacks the adrenalin reaction.

It's going to be a good opportunity to teach kids that life is a load of fun, and that morals and ethics are just as important as anything else.
Teach them to think as well. Always question and don't take things at face value.
nice one pal i was in the scouts loved it big part of my life
i was in the Scouts too, loved every minute of it, we had our own private weekend camp grounds and i went most weekends, probably started my love of nature and the countryside which hasn't left me for over 50 years!Big Grin