Survival UK Forums

Full Version: English is minority language in 1600 British schools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I dont know why they dont ship all us white British, Welsh, Scottish and Irish off and be done with it...
Maybe somewhere a tad warmer...
In fact lets take over Lundy Island and make it prepperopolis...
oooh I think I went to Lundy in 1989.
Plug Hole!
(22 March 2012, 20:07)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Terrifying

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...itain.html

Sure is!
(22 March 2012, 21:06)mikebratcher69 Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know why they dont ship all us white British, Welsh, Scottish and Irish off and be done with it...
Maybe somewhere a tad warmer...
In fact lets take over Lundy Island and make it prepperopolis...

forget Lundy Mike, they dont have any food supplies of their own and it all has to be shipped in, and given where it is there are times when that delivery is delayed sometimes for WEEKS due to bad weather.
That's a shocking statistic! Even though it's in the DM, I'm inclined to belive it.

Well, if there was a religious war, I believe that a true democratic UK would join the part of the Islamics. After all, a democracy does what the majority say. What they say is....dirka dirka, jihad jihad (it's not racist, it's a quote from Team America).
(23 March 2012, 12:20)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]That's a shocking statistic! Even though it's in the DM, I'm inclined to belive it.

Well, if there was a religious war, I believe that a true democratic UK would join the part of the Islamics. After all, a democracy does what the majority say. What they say is....dirka dirka, jihad jihad (it's not racist, it's a quote from Team America).

"if there is a religious war, the UK would join the Islamics"? ARE YOU FOR REAL? after 9/11 and 7/7 and the recent killing in France of a Father and his 2 SMALL children!!
I only believe what the media tells me to believe!

Yeah I aggree with bigpaul. If it comes to that it definitely won't go Islamic. At the moment only football hooligans can express their views because they won't lose a job over something non PC, a lot of people are more thana bit miffed at this sort of thing but can't speak out because they would be labeled naziracistbigotislamophobewhowantstokill6millionjews or something equally stupid.

Scratch beneath the surface of society a bit and it's more than the daily mail readers who are angry.
We are a christian country. Maybe we don't all practise that religion but we are. Most of us follow the christian rules but few of us follow Islam. Soon it will build up till it explodes and there will be another religious war. I don't see us every being an Islamic state.
Pages: 1 2