Survival UK Forums

Full Version: D'ya think he was a prepper in the wrong place, wrong time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Had to laugh..... itinerary included a pet dog!
That bloody paper is a joke; I see a crossbow and tools???

On a side note quite a large crossbow, wonder what lbs. that chucks out.
Talking about X bows W & c have you done a review of your tenpoint yet?, or am I going senile?
(25 March 2012, 21:38)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Talking about X bows W & c have you done a review of your tenpoint yet?, or am I going senile?

No I have not really taken the time to do a review on it, I have compared it to the cheaper clamed 150lbs crossbow I linked that to you other day, I should maybe get round to doing a review.

I made a video of it shooting one of them 6.5 inch bolts at 180lbs was not good news, the bolt lifted really bad I am going to try again this time with a mod bolt.
it would be appreciated
I think his OPSEC stinks, fancy driving with all that lot through an area known to be full of Police on high alert! none of us would have done that-right? in fact i dont think many of us would have been within 10 miles of the place.
Well when you consider that most of the weapons were in fact normal tools he probably didn't see an issue.

The idiot thought he lives in a free country.
(26 March 2012, 13:57)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Well when you consider that most of the weapons were in fact normal tools he probably didn't see an issue.

The idiot thought he lives in a free country.

now he knows different!
One of the comments at the end of the item mentions that the guy is homeless and lives in his car, that may explain why he has so much 'stuff' with him!
Typical sensationalism by the Daily Fail newspaper, again! This has got to be the most propaganda based rag available to buy, it wouldn't surprise me to discover that it's funded by the goverment to distract us from the truth behind their continual f##k ups and the draconian measures that they constantly sneak in through the back door whilst shouting "Look, there's another Immigrant" and pointing into the distance in the opposite direction.

End Rant (Sorry)