Survival UK Forums

Full Version: 48 hours to go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Two more days til my retirement from the mainstream prepping community and my hopefully tranquil return to the physical and E mail groups, if anyone has any more business to discuss with me or arrangements to be made you've got 48 hours left.
NR
May you have a peaceful retirement NR.

Thanks for all the info you've put up here.
NR, you're forbidden to leave.

That's just how it is.

It's not like you can just retire. Have you not seen that retirement plans are screwed up? It's not worth the risk!

You've got my email mate. Keep in touch.

Wish you the best of luck, and hope to hear from you regularly.
just stay on part time NRSmile

Enjoy your endevours. Hope to see you pop in once in a while.
what's this? I had assurances you'd not be leaving, just relaxing the number of threads you started! You think you can escape now?

In all seriousness I hope you find it relaxing Smile You've got my email so say hi from time to time, no doubt it won't be too many months until I email you with another stupid question ^^

NR,

The goverment has raised the retirement age for all until 3 seconds after you are pronounced dead. Hope you enjoy your retirement.
you cant retire NR, you are younger than i am and i havent reached retirement age yet!!Tongue
I'm not sure who you're really trying to convince here??? Us or you?
You taught me well over the last couple of years NR, thank you!! Good Luck
Pages: 1 2 3