Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Chook news......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
8.20 and the chooks were in bed all by themselves!!
All i've had to do was check around the pen twice to make sure they were in and shut the coop door!
I didnt think they'd learn that fast with them never having been outside before but how surprised am I !!
4 eggs today, mind you I'm happy with what ever I get.
I did some worm digging before, they were queing at the gate for them they liked them that much.Big Grin
That's great, it doesn't take them long to get the hang of things.
I took my coop to bits today, I shall take it with me as I intend to get a few recharged hens myself once I'm in my own place again.
what are you going to do with all these eggs Mike?(remember to keep them out of the sun or they'll start cooking by themselves-we never buy eggs from somewhere where they've been out in the sun-we usually buy them from somewhere where their sold from a cool box). Scrambled egg on toast, maybe???
I know I was thnking that myself.... now what am I going to do with the eggs.
I'll have to search the tinterweb for recipies...
(3 April 2012, 16:54)mikebratcher69 Wrote: [ -> ]I know I was thnking that myself.... now what am I going to do with the eggs.
I'll have to search the tinterweb for recipies...

you could always bake a cakeBlush
You cloud always make your own pasta!
The missus makes cakes, so that'll keep her busy and pasta... Hmmm I'll ook into that.Big Grin