Survival UK Forums

Full Version: The British family franticly "prepping" for the end of the world...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Again whats with the guns> and check out what they say thet've got stored for shtf..."So far they have amassed 20 tins of potatoes, 15 tins of carrots and peas, 15 tins of steak and kidney pie and 100 tins of beans."

http://usahitman.com/bffpfteotw/
Sounds like another load of made up boll*cks to me. and you say I'm paranoid when they constantly portray us with guns and as retarded as this guy.
They're pretty safe. I hate carrots and peas!!!
I just can't think of anything sensible to say!
I name thee Larry Peters, Sir Piss Alotum Eatfuckall.
And what's with the Mitsubishi.
Ahh, "The Good Life"...
He needs to raise his water butt and maybe fill it with water it looks empty, if it is full to the max it could split one bad cold spell.

I quote him:

"Food, water and power are all in place. I’m ready for it. In a way I want it to happen. Humans need a fresh start." unquote.

Another god like prepper, everyone bloody die but not my kids. Rolleyes

Most of all he needs to stop calling himself a prepper or survivalist and realise how daft he and his daughter look standing there holding their guns.

Every time with the guns. every single time. It's more or less the same damn poses too.
didn't anyone tell him about being a "Grey Man"?? i think his ego is too big for his boots, either that or its a put up job by more journo's!!
A .22 sniper rifle. £1200 on guns? LOL.

12Kg of Pasta and a few dozen tins. My mum has more than that and she isn't a prepper. They clearly like beans though.

Looks like another win for the media.

Seems he did all his research on US sites.
he hasnt got much food stores, those few tins will probably last a few weeks-then what?
Pages: 1 2 3