Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Prepper dating agency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Oddly enough, AlyBear and myself are no longer an item :'(

Not sure I'll be looking for love anytime soon. Probably in a few years time, I'll consider moving on. But I'm an optimist and still holding out hope!
We could do with that over here lol I could do with a prepper boyfriend
if your on your own, you've only got yourself to worry about! you need less food, less water, less stores.
And watch out.... if you meet anybody guys it could be N.R. in a dress.....TongueTongueTongue Maybe me but I'm not cheap it'd be at least a bucket of vodka AND dinner....TongueTongueTongue
(8 April 2012, 13:55)mikebratcher69 Wrote: [ -> ]And watch out.... if you meet anybody guys it could be N.R. in a dress.....TongueTongueTongue Maybe me but I'm not cheap it'd be at least a bucket of vodka AND dinner....TongueTongueTongue
well, he'd better be wearing a wig or else i'll spot that bare bonce a mile off!Big Grin
(8 April 2012, 13:45)Prep Girl Wrote: [ -> ]We could do with that over here lol I could do with a prepper boyfriend

Bring enough stores as a dowry and im your man ;-)
be careful what you wish for Stokey!!Big GrinTongue
Ha Ha, Wonders if Paul know's something i dont lol
LOL oi Paul!

Good idea tho, I'd go prepper dating, bit like speed dating only different questions, do own a gun? can you hunt? lol
And just for the record both NR and WnC know what I look like, pretty face, just watch out for the temper lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5