Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Team Spirit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone

Just a quick shout out to everyone that has been massively supportive since AlyBear and me split up. You've all been amazing!

There are a few people that have been super supportive, and I definitely owe them a drink, if not 2. But I don't want to say any names, I wouldn't want to make BP blush :p

But don't forget that AlyBear is probably hurting too, and I'm sure she would appreciate a PM as well.

But this post isn't about being all soft and fluffy. It's about how everyone on here has given me support and said kinds words that have really lifted me up.

There is a definite team spirit on this forum. Well, that might be a lie. It's got a family feel to it!

So, on what is probably the most rambling thread anyone has ever started....thank you all, and when we all start working together, amazing things will happen!
Well seens how it's family... when my boys get all slushy we call each other gay..( in a funny way)
So scythe your gay...in fact your the gayest gay that ever way gay.Big GrinTongueBig GrinTongue
AND were that kind of family that walks past each other and punches each other in the leg for dead legs, arms too, fart and run away all the good stuff!!
So when I finaly meet you your in for a dead leg, dead arm and I'll fart in your car just before you get in....TongueTongueTongue
Mike, when you see me, I'll be 16 stone of muscle and back training everyday. Just a fair comment about dead legs and all that ;-)

Oh and hasn't AlyBear said yet? I left her for you Mike. Come here you raging homo XXXXXXXX

well, i've always said people on this site DO feel like family and this isnt something i've felt on other sites, there is a lot of wise cracking on here but i do think underneath it all there is consideration for each other, ok maybe i'm being soppy but i do think there is a bond being formed.
at least i dont dress up in ally bears clothes at the weekend...everybodys heard the stories about you body buildersTongueSad
(11 April 2012, 12:29)mikebratcher69 Wrote: [ -> ]at least i dont dress up in ally bears clothes at the weekend...everybodys heard the stories about you body buildersTongueSad

Yes you do! You sent me the photo's trying to seduce me....and it almost worked! Haha, I must say, that Borat thong was a bit of alright HAHAHAHA, that's minging!!! I have to point out that I am joking and that even if Mike did send me those pictures......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!! That's a sick thought.

Mike, you're freaking me out mate.