Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Global Currency = Global Control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's an interesting thought.

In the Bible it speaks of a single world currency. I think the Koran says the same thing (not 100% sure). But the basic idea is that all countries will trade with the same currency.

As I said before in my post about "We need money" a collapse would inevitably lead back to some kind of financial exchange, using a standardised monetary item.

Currently all world governments are boasting fiat currencies (paper money. Not backed by silver or gold, or any other natural resource). And, as history has shown us, every attempt to hold a fiat currency has failed. We have 5000 years of history to prove that point.

Is it possible that the euro, dollar, pound, and almost every other currency around will collapse at about the same time, leading to a need for a single world currency that means all people will be sticking to the same financial system?

I believe it is possible. However, to give complete control of the world's monetary system is to hand over freedom.

Items will not be seen in the same way, laws will have to be changed (think opec, or workers rights), and all in all, every aspect of our lives will change, if we go into a single world currency.

China itself holds 20% of the world's dollars. So having the dollar collapse would bring every oil producer to it's knees, it would ruin the world's super powers, it would break the euro, and the pound.

When that happens, freedom will be sold and we will be in a very bad state. Make provision for such things, as I do believe it will happen.
i think a global currency is a long way off, its pure Star Trek at the mo! i am more concerned about the EU and their single currency, if and when we get a change of Govt i can see this being on the agenda again!
I'm looking more at the next 15 years, maybe 20.

But I also believe it possible within the next 5-8 years, if the IMF does what it wants to.
The present economic climate and the bailout of euro nations will have taken the Euro referendum off the agenda for the next 20 years minimum, It was a hot potatoe before, now it's a flaming dog turd.