Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Were the Mayans right?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Come on, be honest.

After everything that's going on right now. 3 volcanos, 2 earthquakes, financial madness, Crazy weather, civil unrest, and everything else......

Do you think the Mayans might have been on to something?

I'll be the first to admit, I am pretty sure something is boiling under the surface. I'm not kidding about this, but I think the earth could be giving us a taste of what's to come.
I think the earth is ticking as normal I am sure every ten years we go through a new phase, cold/hot.

Civil unrest times are a changing and anyone in power knows you can only have your slaves feeling happy and safe for so long before they want to rebel, shake em up some and make them look to master as protector for another decade.

As for disaster, has anyone here looked back over say 50 years to find out if we are going through more now than before?

What you have to remember S13, is this stuff has been going on in the same vein forever. It just seems more intense because news is reported as it happens. A few years ago that wasn't the case, and decades ago it could take days, even weeks for news to be reported. One just needs to put it into persective.
Well I never discount ANYTHING EVER.

W&C above has a valid point as well.

Because from past experience that thing I thought "Ha thats not even worth considering" is always the thing that goes wrong.
Now whether the Mayans are right or wrong I dont know.
I know these facts amongst others...

1) The weather is fucked up.
2) Volcanoes seem to be VERY active right now.
3) Theres weird shit happening EVERYWHERE you look.

The Mayans said this age would end in fire.

Spookily volcanic activity is at an all time high...

I still believe that even if the Mayans are wrong, what about all those people that believe in the signs and believe the world will end on December the 21st 2012??

Youve seen pilots and attendants going nuts recently, imagine if they hadnt been caught how many people they'd have taken with them...

People seem to be going postal very often at the minute and I'm not sure why...

I'm on the fence with this as with most things, it could happen or it couldnt 50/50.

Theres a lot going on at the monment BUT coincidence is a very strange thing and it could all be coincidental and of no significance whatsoever.

For me I'm just bearing it in mind as I do all intel, rating the possibility or chance of it happening in my head and going from there.

I think for us all on this type of site, we're generaly more prepared for the worst to happen at any time so whatever happens and when is of little matter to us because we will prevail.

We are fighters, we are winners, we adapt, we overcome we WILL survive.
Millbank bags are getting £20+ on ebay and quite rare to find, I was paying £3 last year.
no i dont think the Mayans were right, i just think the earth is doing its normal cycle, mind you if we take so much mineral and other wealth from the ground there might, just might, be a price to pay.
My Millbank bag reply was meant to be response to the comment Mike made and I quote him:

I still believe that even if the Mayans are wrong, what about all those people that believe in the signs and believe the world will end on December the 21st 2012??

unquote.

I am sure this is the reason for the price hike.
I think that, considering BP's answer about the cycle of the earth, then that would be the Mayan calendar being correct.
50/50 about this. Just like UFO's
The earth goes through cycles with mass extinctions every several thousands of years, Were just on a part of that cycle now, Have the Mayans predicted anything solid? Not at all.
Pages: 1 2 3