Survival UK Forums

Full Version: PSHTF Clothing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here's a question i would like to pose, When it comes to clothing PSHTF what have you been putting together, I'm not to concerened about the type, I.e Goretex etc etc but more of a case in blending into your soroundings. My thoughts were.

Are you gonna go Wilderness Camo to blend into the countryside if you Bug out, Black clothing if you intend to hide out during the day and travel at night, Or are you gonna be wearing a Hoodie n Jeans to blend in with the mobs to make yourself as unassuming as possible.

I havent made up my mind yet, But was interested in other peoples thoughts.
countryside here, so mostly camo-standard clothing around here,everyone wears it even the women, apart from that some grey jackets also brown.
I'm already the mob leader! Been wearing hoodies for years, and will continue to for years to come.

Black hoodie, black jeans, I might as well get a black mask too haha.

My clothing will be clasified more in the 'to last' category, than fashion etc.

But it'll be darker tones of whatever colours I wear.

I might get a Brioni suit and walk the streets wearing that and a ninja mask, just to confuse people haha.
i always think black is a bit suspicious, like something a burglar would wear, or is that just me ?
BP,

It may be suspicious now but after an event you don't want to be conspicious which will be more important.
(13 April 2012, 15:03)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]BP,

It may be suspicious now but after an event you don't want to be conspicious which will be more important.

the only way they wont be conspicious is if EVERYONE is wearing black!!Big Grin
Not true. If you are not seen you are not conspicious. Maybe you are right when you are down the market but walking the street with no streetlighting makes you invisible. Plus being dark during the day helpd hide you as well.

I remember being out in a dark outfit a few years ago waiting for someone and if you stand still in the shadows nobody notices you.

I have plenty of dark clothing as well as some camo outfits.
funny that, black is not a colour i have ever considered, used to wear black as a teenager but had serious dandruff so it was soon discardedTongue i dont have black in my wardrobe apart from maybe my Barbour jacket or leather jacket!
Im on the lookout for some camo clothing that's reversible ( Camo/Black ) that should sort me i think :-)
Clothing?!? I'll be running around nekked.

Gotta rock out with your cock out. The police said that if I get caught again I'm in serious trouble, but when TSHTF there'll be no one around to stop me Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3