Survival UK Forums

Full Version: “Your” Car Won’t Be Beginning in 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Doubt I'll ever be able to afford to buy a new car so not to bothered but I don't like it.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/su...y_04192012
thats what puts me off new cars, all right so our car is only 5 years old but we did buy it second hand, but what i dont like is its fitted with a computer and it moans at us! if we leave the side rear doors just a millimetre ajar we get bleeped, if we leave the lights on and get out-just for a second-we get bleeped, if we dont put our seatbelts on it bleeps, and it makes a right racket when its getting near to service time, didnt get all this with our old,old carsBig Grin and no, i dont fancy having a "black box" in it either(hope it hasnt got one fitted already i dont know about)Tongue
You forgot to mention that when it wants a service it puts a fault light on. I was told that next year if that light is on it is a MOT fail. Another tax racket like CORGI and the million and one other things that you are required to get done by law.

Money grabbing thieving government.
I took the bulbs out for my last MOT lol car had a brang and it caused a sensor fault I had 2/3 lights that stayed on so I took them out.
(21 April 2012, 21:23)Prep Girl Wrote: [ -> ]I took the bulbs out for my last MOT lol car had a brang and it caused a sensor fault I had 2/3 lights that stayed on so I took them out.

And that's called Beating the System! haha.

That might explain why my car has it's light coming on a lot.

Screw it, I'm getting a company car soon anyway.