Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Time to move on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Same as some others I feel it's time to move on and no doubt they left for same reason as me. I think when you have the likes Scythe13 pretending to trace your IP address and accusing you off being his arch enemy from P2S lol it's time to go.
I joined on WnC's recommendation that the forum had the potential to grow in to some thing good which I believe it could have if every thing posted didn't turn in to an all about me section by Scythe13.
I laughed so much at Stokey's sons post ( if indeed it was his son coz I don't see him around either) coz every thing he said about Skythe was true, just an attention seeker, and will lead the forum in the wrong direction.
Many thanks to SD, WnC NR, BP and a few more for the USEFUL posts and advice, good luck PG
Noooooooo! Don't go! You can't leave me here alone with all these hairy-ar$ed men!
I never saw Stokeys posts. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I'll be sad to see you go PG. We did have some good discussions at times.

Well, whatever you do with everything in your life, we wish you all the best and if you do decide to come back, that would be good.

Why are you leaving if it's just me you have an issue with? I PMed you saying I checked your IP and it was the same as someone from P2S I just never said who (all a bluff) after you started slagging me off, but now you're leaving. That seems suspect to me?!

Whatever happens, I wish you the best and I don't have any hard feelings towards you. So if you do decide to come back, that's cool.
Scythe I think PG was actually helping you with her comments, in the other thread even if you feel they might be negative, take time and re read what was said it can offer you a chance to reflect or maybe disagree.

Sometimes In life we all face events that are sad or out of our control and at these times it is best to take a time out, I hope you just need a break PG and carry on posting on this forum.

(22 April 2012, 16:24)WetandCold Wrote: [ -> ]Scythe I think PG was actually helping you with her comments, in the other thread even if you feel they might be negative, take time and re read what was said it can offer you a chance to reflect or maybe disagree.

I'm not sure calling someone out saying they're all talk, is much help, but she's your friend so I understand where you're coming from.

Since the first part of WnC's comment is the part I'm commenting on, although I do agree with the second part and it would be good to have PG stay and keep posting, I'm going to reply to WnC. Please note I am not hijacking a thread. To be fair, I'm not a fan of people speaking out of their behind, and when I'm posting showing what I'm doing, I don't appreciate someone saying I'm full of hot air, when I've already shown I'm not. I've shown that I will get out and have a go. I had a go at the bread challenge the day it was set. I then tried again a couple of days later. I've been camping in the winter. I've been camping in the woods a couple of nights before I was on the cliff edge.

I'm sorry to say Wnc, but I disagree. I answered Jan's question about where I was bugging out to, then I answered yours about my KBSHS, then suddenly I'm 'full of hot air'. I don't think that's a helpful critique. It seems much more like a direct attack on my character. If you see it otherwise, then that's cool, each and every to their own.

But Prep Girl, it will be sad to see you go. If need be, I'll leave. I've got the numbers of lots of the people on the Bristol Group, I've arranged another meet, so after I write up about that, I'll do what NR is doing and take a break from the forums.
Took a while to read and reply to all the PM's thanks to you all Smile
As for you Scythe can't see what you say your blocked! but did catch some thing before I signed in, just goes to show how self obsessed you are when you think that myself or anyone else would actually go to the trouble to invent a profile just so they could follow you from a forum you were banned from just to give you grieve, grow up! you're not that important babe. You asked me a question I gave you the answer fact that you didn't like it does not make it any less true!
What a pitty I didn't notice the block this person until now could have saved myself from reading all that shite
I've been reading your posts here scythe and must admit you are not as clever as you think,you do pass on a lot of dangerous info.Camping out a couple of times does not make you a survivalist or prepper.Having lots of ideas and always going to do thing does not make it either.
You need to sit down and have a good think about what you can actually do and not what you think you'll be able to do.When you can and have lived out of your bug out bag for a week or more with no contact with anyone else,then pass on the info.Til then you are just assuming you can do it because you spent 2 night out.It's not quite the same thing really,and the sooner you realise that the better you'll be at it.
(22 April 2012, 17:22)g79 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been reading your posts here scythe and must admit you are not as clever as you think,you do pass on a lot of dangerous info.Camping out a couple of times does not make you a survivalist or prepper.Having lots of ideas and always going to do thing does not make it either.
You need to sit down and have a good think about what you can actually do and not what you think you'll be able to do.When you can and have lived out of your bug out bag for a week or more with no contact with anyone else,then pass on the info.Til then you are just assuming you can do it because you spent 2 night out.It's not quite the same thing really,and the sooner you realise that the better you'll be at it.

I try to provide other options for people to think about.

Granted I've lived a few days out of my BOB, and not taken it to it's limit. But I have a feeling many preppers have done even less than that?

If the general consensus is the same, I'll just stick to reading posts and will stop posting. If I have any questions, I'll PM someone or just check a website.
Don't sulk,just tale criticism and know you own limitations before you tell other how to do it.
You make a big thing about how you are better prepped and have done more than 90-95% of other preppers ,how do you know this.This is just another of your assumptions and you assume you can do it too because you think you can.
You need a reality check,try this.

Go outside and get yourself food and water for a day without being seen,just take your BOB as it is now.Go on Try it then let us know how well you did,if you are seen you you will have failed, if you don't find 2500 calories (RDA) and 3 litres you will have failed.
Prep Girl,

I'll be sorry to see you go. If you have an issue with Scythe then blocking him should fix it. You won't see anything from him then. He is very enthusiastic but sometimes that can be taken the wrong way and cause issues.

If you do decide to go then you know you can come back any time. You can always access the data anyway and if you want you can contact me directly if you have any questions.
Pages: 1 2 3