Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Don't worry about it SD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm leaving, this forum will never go any where while you allow childish twats to carry on in this way, any thing really important gets lost in his waffle and the people that take time to post serious issues or how to instructions then find them totally taken over by idiots will just get to the stage where they won't bother.
I find it very sad that most forums these days are full off self obsessed arm chair prepper types that pretend they know it all coz they have read a few books! the information given should be factual not the fantasy of some one that needs attention.
Feel free to delete my membership and good luck to the rest of you.
And he has just sent another PM says one thing does another what a wanker!
(27 April 2012, 15:35)Prep Girl Wrote: [ -> ]I'm leaving, this forum will never go any where while you allow childish twats to carry on in this way, any thing really important gets lost in his waffle and the people that take time to post serious issues or how to instructions then find them totally taken over by idiots will just get to the stage where they won't bother.I find it very sad that most forums these days are full off self obsessed arm chair prepper types that pretend they know it all coz they have read a few books! the information given should be factual not the fantasy of some one that needs attention.
Feel free to delete my membership and good luck to the rest of you.

I'm sorry SD, but I have to comment on this...

I thought exactly the same having seen your posts. From the moment I joined here I've been under the impression you're just a pretender. Prepping and Survivalism is about just that, surviving. If you can't hack a bit of internet banter then you've got no chance in the real world. You'd need to get off the computer an go outside an get stuck in before you realise this though...
Binary, I'll tell you off for that mate. We said we'd leave it. I've left if. All I see is:

The contents of this message are hidden because Prep Girl is on your ignore list.

So it's not an issue mate. As far as I'm concerned, it ended at the bottom of Page 5 of the Sick! thread.
(27 April 2012, 15:49)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Binary, I'll tell you off for that mate.

Sorry chap. Attention whoring is just annoying though. There's just been complaints from her for the last couple of days. They've all been about you, but it's not the point. The whole "I'm leaving, waah waah waah", "Oh, I'm staying Smile", "Oh Noes, I'm leaving, blah blah blah" thing is just retarded and boring.

Can't help but speak my mind, as others have done.
Sorry to see you go Prep Girl but if that is your solution then I accept it.

Lets get back to some constructive discussions.

I'll close this thread now too. Let us put this behind us and not bring it up else where.