Survival UK Forums

Full Version: 10 Year Anniversary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As many of you know, today is the 10 year anniversary of the LA Riots.

Today is a day to remind our youth the things they have to live up to!

My favourite part of news about the riots was a bunch of Korean shop owners stood outside their shops with shotguns, and oddly enough, not one of their stores was damaged.

As well as reminding out youth to riot in a much more productive way, it's a reminded for us to get better armed!
Eh has it only been ten years since 1992 ?
Yes, it's been 10 years....twice!

HAHAHAHAHA, I meant to say 20 years!

I look so stupid!
why would anyone want to celebrate any riots??
This is England. I think we'll have 1 year anniversary of our riots.
(1 May 2012, 15:28)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]This is England. I think we'll have 1 year anniversary of our riots.

again, i say, why would you want to celebrate riots?? isnt that like celebrating the worst of society instead of the best!
(1 May 2012, 16:52)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(1 May 2012, 15:28)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]This is England. I think we'll have 1 year anniversary of our riots.
again, i say, why would you want to celebrate riots?? isnt that like celebrating the worst of society instead of the best!

Once again BP, this is England. Do you think the scrotes of society will celebrate? Me too mate. I think they will.
yes, THEY might but i WONT! and i dont think preppers should be celebrating what the dregs of society get up to!
(1 May 2012, 17:39)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]yes, THEY might but i WONT! and i dont think preppers should be celebrating what the dregs of society get up to!

Agreed!
(1 May 2012, 17:40)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(1 May 2012, 17:39)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]yes, THEY might but i WONT! and i dont think preppers should be celebrating what the dregs of society get up to!

Agreed!

at last!Big GrinBig Grin
Pages: 1 2